Saturday 12:30 - 5pm
Jovani Prom Dresses
Ladies Formal Wear
Terani Prom Dresses
Thinking of ordering your prom dress through an online store?
Counterfeit dressesare an ENORMOUS online issue so protect yourself and your wallet. Do your research before you purchase!
- Contact the company before ordering, do they have a real street address and telephone number. - Call them... is there a live person on the other end?
- Online chats are not the same as talking to a human. Chances are if you can't talk to a live prior to your purchase, it's unlikely to get hold of a person to speak with afterwards
- Poor communication is a HUGE red flag. If they are a reputable online site, their terms should be very clear.
- Google them
- The company is making your gown from scratch and will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately, these companies are buying time to scam as many customers as possible, do not become their victim
- How long has the company been business? Plenty of prom dress websites are her today
- Price too good to be true.... then it probably is. Ask an adult for a second opinion...
More tips coming soon....
In the meantime do your research on this topic. Here are Articles from the BuzzFeed, the Today Show and Cosmopolitan Magazine regarding buying prom dresses online
Click Photo to Enlarge Image
Beware of Online Scams
Shop Local #Shop415
Prom Dresses will begin arriving in
Marin County January 2019
Graduation Dresses will follow in Spring!
Hello Gorgeous is Jovani's leading retailer in Marin County. We invite you to follow us on Instagram to view the newest shipments
Visit our Shop Soon
Hello Gorgeous © 2013 | All Rights Reserved